Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Time to Speak

Have you ever felt that Ecclesiastes 3:2 was written just for you? "A time to be born, And a time to die; A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted."

That's how I felt these past few months, merely empty and unable to do what He has called me to do. That is the life of we the few, the public and the next leaders of the free world, unable to show public grief and unable to be just human. For that reason and that reason alone, I chose not to draft paper to pen or type a written word, but rather allowed my frustration to spill out on the airwaves of Cable TV while choosing to bar the typed word.

I know it has been what seems like a lifetime since I have last Blogged, but frankly life has kept me from doing what I do best, which of course is granting the preparation of life for all who read me.

Over the next few days, weeks and months, I will of course be dealing with a flurry of issues both Nationally and Statewide.

Being created for times such as these, I encourage you to follow me with an open mind and an open heart as well.

We have begun the decent into the beginning of the end, and now more than ever is the essential part of 'A time to speak' (Ecclesiastes 3:7), for if not now not ever and if not ever I am forever answerable unto God.

To those of you who call me your enemy, know this: I fear you not, for if God is with me, who can be against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment