Monday, April 6, 2009

Commercialed Welfare

Welfare has become commercialized and I am growing tired of it. I am fed up with the greed that has surrounded this country.

The financial crisis is growing and my hard earned tax dollars are feeding the frenzy.

To date big companies like AIG and those found on Wall Street have leached off "We the People." The first payout to AIG revealed a lavish weekend getaway for all the executives that brought the company on the brink of financial destruction. Their thank you I guess.

The second payout revealed the same group had a lavish $385,000 weekend conference. Wall Street has cried out for money, more money; to the tune of $700 billion dollars. They must be bailed out we were told by all the bureaucrats. But wait. Now it has been reported that Wall Street Giants like Goldman Sachs have set aside 6.8 billion dollars and Morgan Stanley $6.4 billion dollars for year end bonus's.Now the big three auto makers have their hands out. Pay up or else the sky will fall. I am sure their executives have fat cat bonus's as well.American Express needs cash. Everywhere you turn everyone needs cash.

You can thank the fat cat executives and unions for this mess. What about "We the People?" How about "The Joe the Plumbers" of the world that can't pay their mortgages, or those that lay awake at night because they can't buy food, gas or oil for their house?My take is let the all fall and fail. None of them are worth the paper their written on and their greed has brought them to this place. Those of us that work hard, pay our taxes and serve God should not have to bear their sins.

I hope you will join me and demand a meeting with all the elected leaders that are giving away our tax dollars and require an explanation of their stupidity. Guess I'll just have to stand in line.

Who will care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment