Saturday, December 12, 2009

Back After Awhile

Well it certainly has been awhile. I guess I can contribute the time since I last wrote to certain things in my life that have changed and circumstances surrounding those changes. Be it as it may though, a lot has changed.



Gissett has left, after creating havoc beyond anything imaginable and showing what the true meaning of mental instability, as a result the Church has had an enormous decline in both leadership and members while all the time those I thought were friends to the end have all proven themselves less than faithful or trustworthy let alone people of God.

The old saying, "A friend in need is a friend in deed" really is just a nice way of relaying the ugly truth that "when a friend shows you who they are believe them, actions rarely lie."



Be it as it may, Leo, Gissett, Jefferey, Ron and Connie, James, Chris, Lirliano, Reyes, Jermaine, Mark, Jerry, Janice, and the rest of you, I sincerely hope that God blesses you and releases you from all the wickedness that you have done and the evils you have caused. I will refrain from saying how Godless you all really are....oooops I think I just did.




I am confident of this in the deepest depths of my heart, and might I add sincerely sure with no doubt : Your wickedness has played a key role in the call and purpose God has placed on my life, even if the devil thought it was for his victory.



As for me, I am doing well, incredibly well under all the hard circumstances that brought me to where I am today. I have a great friend in Ally, someone who has chosen to stick by my side regardless of the lies that were told about someone who was just her "big brother", Brian who is someone everyone mis-judges because he is a true friend and my daughter Nicole, bless her little heart.



I have kept to my principles and I promise God to walk towards my destiny rather than away through my free will choices.


Over the coming days you will see all that God is doing and where He is taking me. Do not worry though it is for the betterment of all of us that truly consider ourselves sons and daughters of the Most High God.



Blessings as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment