Monday, June 28, 2010

The Fundamental Purpose of Life

There is a stark reality that exists wherein those of common sense are separated from all others. I would ask one to forgive me on my choice of words, but that would imply I was ashamed of my position which is not only a foundational truth from the beginning of time, but accordingly would imply that I have doubt in my position, both of which is something as those that know me best will affirm never happens.

As for me, if I am to speak on a particular issue, I will do so with complete confidence that my position is correct, carefully reasoned in my own mind, and well thought of prior to a justifiable conclusion. I have no interest in political notoriety, public approval or anything else that derails them from us. In fact my only interest is to join my fellow Americans and bring this country back to the wonderful place it was first intentioned by God for it to be and recognized by our founding fathers as the necessity of its success.

It is no surprise to anyone that times are tough. People are losing their homes, jobs, cars and American dream while those who have been placed in the highest trust of We the People have usurped their integrity for greed and power which truly isn't.

The problem is as clear as it could be and no one should make the mistake of failing to see it for what it really is. I can assure everyone that I agree that high taxes, increased spending, far reaching effects of government, attempted social and economic designation of races and the ill fated plot of solving every problem by the throwing around of money are a serious and catastrophic threats to our lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Never the less however, after great contemplation and deliberation I have searched and searched for the solution to each and every issue that we face today.

I have come to the conclusion that although the above are a very real and apparent threats to our cities, towns, states and nation, within themselves they are merely unintended consequences of the true and immediate problem, which if continued to remain unchecked will without any doubt ultimately destroy what so many have died over the years for to save; our freedom.

You see, those each and every one of us have elected into office are the real problem, democrat and republican alike, no matter what their affiliation; whether incumbent or party establishment. They are the problem, period. They are a group of ill intentioned misfits that have been devoid of a life or real purpose and have thus sought to fulfill their shortcomings by placing sufferance on us, the ones who placed our trust in them and their corrupt ideals in the first place.

To each and every one of them that failed, neglected or otherwise refused to have compassion or encouragement for their fellow man, they hijacked the noble purposes and intent of welfare for a lifestyle of enslavement that only serves to aid them in their never ending power grab at job security. For others, those of them that are unable, unwilling or just inadequate in successful achievements within a capitalistic economy, they seek to regulate and tax business and corporate America into some fairy tale monster whose only breath of life is the fantasized creation in which they first made. Others of them have become forgone conclusions of failure by the mere fact that campaign on a platform that is not only impossible to achieve but is quite truthfully the greatest example of self failure anyone could ever demonstrate.

Whichever one they may be at this point, the simple fact remains they must leave, either willingly or by choice of the people. In doing so we will not only purge ourselves of inadequacy, but simultaneously advocate the fundamental purpose of each and every purpose of life we were created for, the return to the natural morality of success. Won't you join me today?

No comments:

Post a Comment