Saturday, March 14, 2009

Another One..er' ah make that 13 Bite the Dust

I was surprised to learn today that Big Brother shut down thirteen more banks since the begining of the New Year.

Actually, I am being coy because I am not at all surprised. For all the money they are pumping into the stock markets and banks the government sure can't seem to get it right.

I for one am sick and tired of my future hard earned money being spent now on a bunch of imbeciles that can't seem to get business right, except for their large six and seven figure salaries pilfered from their companies before they collapse.

Who's helping Joe the plumber or the family next door? So much for "the change we so desperately needed."

I am not an economist but I have made some pretty savvy business decisions in my 39 years on earth and I can tell you that all the money in the world is not going to stop this financial tsunami.

You see the United States of America, which I am proud to be a part of [always] and love dearly has allowed the liberal left thinking theologians to hijack this country and break every commandment and law given by God. All 676 of them found in the Old Testament.

Like Israel in the Old Testament Times, this country has allowed false gods into the forefront.

God told us in Exodus 20:2-3 " I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me." Contrary to many peoples belief this is not a diversified country. This is a country with one God, that is the Judea/Christian God. Not the god of Islam, Hindu or Buddhists.

Murder [abortion] has been legalized, adultery has been rationalized, gay marriage is legalized and so on and so on.

I sincerely believe the protective hand of God is off of this country and unless we fall flat on our face and seek Him and repent it will only get worse.

Let me very clear though. God loves the homosexual but hates homosexuality, God loves the adulterer but hates adultery, God loves the murderer but hates murder.

Only when everyone wakes up, repents and seeks the forgiveness of God will this financial crisis pass.

Until then, I have but one question to those of you who handed the U.S. over to Barrack Obama: What exactly were you thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment